Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Community Confessions

I started CommunityConfessions as a portal for normal people like you and me to confess anything. You may have something you'd like to get off your chest, something you've not told anyone about, something you'd like to share. Make a confession and let it out.

My Own Confession
I'd Like to get this started by confessing something of my own. Back when I was 19 I stole a piece of jewelery from my mom. It was a gold necklace that she had kept for years. I took that necklace to a pawn shop and sold it for $300. The reason I did so was so I could get myself a mobile phone and show off to my friends. I wasn't a bright kid back then.

Few weeks later I found her sad and looking for it. I could understand her being upset. She did not have much of jewelery collection but this was different. She asked me if I took it and i denied knowing anything about it. Mom later told me that the necklace I had stole was a marriage gift from my dad, something he saved up for years to buy. My dad was poor at the time. Till this day I never told my mom the truth and it eats me inside. I regret for what I did and know I'll never be able to replace what I took from my mom. This is my confession.

No comments: