Sunday, July 29, 2007

Friendly Neighbor Dilemma

I rent the guesthouse on a property that has a main house and a swimming pool in back. The pool area can easily be seen from my house and I must partially walk through the pool area to get to my door.

Anyway, my neighbor, who I heard is married but so far I have not seen or met her husband, likes to sunbathe by the pool wearing only a smile.

She is very attractive and I have seen her several times from out my window (it's a little hard to avoid since the front of my house faces the pool area). I know it's not polite to look but it's hard to avoid sometimes.

One time I came home from work to change clothes for an after work party and she was in the pool. She asked me to hand her a towel. I did and she got out of the pool wearing nothing. I explained I was running late and left.

I confess that I am afraid if I keep seeing her or running into her, I may be tempted to do something I'll end up regretting. I like my house and don't want to move. But she's the landlord and it's her pool.


Submitted anonymously

No comments: